Friday, May 27, 2011

Waiting

Waiting is not fun. I just wanted to have a little update or some information on what's happened since our conversation with them. I left a couple messages for different people at the agency and after we waited all day finally at 8:45pm when we were sitting in the movie theater to watch Kung Fu Panda 2, and the phone rang from the agency. I ran out of the movie and took the call. Basically, they are still leaning toward us but still having a hard time with making the definite decision. I admire them for taking the time they need, and I feel for them right now. My anxiety and stress level is high, but I'm sure it is nothing compared to theirs. Just praying for them to find peace in any decision they make. I finally have peace from just talking to someone about it. I will keep praying for this to unfold according to God's plan and hopefully sleep better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment