Monday, June 6, 2011

Paperwork and Preparation

We got some paperwork from the agency to complete. Also, some helpful information for us to know what to bring for the baby and the do's and don'ts of dealing with the sensitivity and feelings that everyone will probably experience before, during, and after the birth. I'm curious how Leslie's doctor appointment went today. I hope she is doing well and the baby is growing stronger and stronger every day.

Thank you to Chelsea and Rebecca for the cute little tiny onesies that will get me through the first little bit. I washed them and they are in the drawer. Feels good to have something in the drawer, just in case it happens so fast and I don't have to go out and buy all new stuff right away. It's all coming together in God's perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment